| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceduna in November is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 18.5mm (0.7in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceduna November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ceduna, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceduna:
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 951.1 kms (591 miles) N
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 948.4 kms (589.3 miles) NW
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) WNW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1170.3 kms (727.3 miles) W
- Forrest, Australia - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) WNW
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 1117.7 kms (694.6 miles) WSW
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1116.6 kms (693.9 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 927 kms (576 miles) N
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) NNE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 848.4 kms (527.2 miles) ENE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 1189.3 kms (739 miles) E
- Woomera, Australia - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) ENE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 1148.1 kms (713.4 miles) E
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 814.8 kms (506.3 miles) ESE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 557.9 kms (346.7 miles) ESE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 546.1 kms (339.3 miles) SE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 1186.2 kms (737.1 miles) SE
- Essendon, Australia - 1194.8 kms (742.5 miles) SE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 897.4 kms (557.6 miles) SE
- Laverton, Australia - 1190.5 kms (739.8 miles) SE